Benefits of Outsourcing to an Experiential Marketing Agency
Planning a successful event activation is not an easy task. From selecting the appropriate event, to securing the right staff, to creating an eye-catching booth design, to identifying promotional tactics; it's a LOT of work!
Some companies choose to manage and staff an event activation in-house because they're under the assumption that it's cheaper and easier. We beg to differ! Here are 5 benefits of outsourcing to an experiential marketing agency:
1) Experience. Many event marketing agencies manage hundreds, if not thousands, of events and activations each year. They know which events to attend, how to engage with customers, which promotional tactics to use, and how to troubleshoot onsite issues. They will even secure proper permits and provide insurance coverage to ensure that your event runs smoothly. An event marketing agency has the expertise to create and execute a customized plan that will accomplish your goals and deliver positive ROI.
2) Vendor Relationships. From promotional products vendors to venue coordinators, an experiential marketing agency has all the right connections. These relationships are extremely useful when ordering materials and negotiating sponsorships; often saving you time, money, and aggravation.
3) Time Saver. Your employees have enough tasks on their "to-do" lists that need to be checked off. Planning an event activation is extremely time consuming and stressful. Let an experiential marketing agency handle what they do best and your employees can spend time managing the agency versus managing the litany of items necessary to pull off a successful activation.
4) Staff Portfolio. Finding the appropriate person to wear your brand's hat is not easy. This person needs to be professional, outgoing, reliable, and a perfect match for your prospective customers. Often, companies do not have the right connections or tools to find the proper staff. An experiential marketing agency will hand select the right talent to fit your needs and accomplish your event goals.
5) Geographical Reach. Maybe your company is located in California but needs to plan an event in Boston. An experiential marketing agency typically has a national reach and can execute events in every major city. This saves on travel costs and keeps your employees where you need them most - in the office!
If you want your event activation to be a success, outsource it to an experiential marketing agency. Executing a flawless event activation is essential to forming valuable relationships with consumers and seeing a positive ROI. Shoot us an email today for a free consultation and estimate.
Alycia is a sales and marketing expert who has been connecting people and products through events for more than a decade. As Vice President, Marketing of OTA, she draws on her experience to create customized event marketing programs for her clients. She's developed a deep understanding of how to create and execute engaging promotions that organically attract consumers to brands. In her free time, this Boston native enjoys creating craft cocktails, soaking up the summer sun, and obsessing over her 4 lb. Chihuahua, Taco.
Topics: Experiential Marketing